Question
Posted by: Imanie | 2020/09/29

Clumpy discharge

My discharge is clumpy and reassembles toney pieces of wet paper. I itch occasionally but it's mild, and for some reason my vagina skin has become thinner. The slightest touch and the epidermis tears. The discharge doesn't have and smell though and I feel no burning at all. I do however feel pain when I have sex. It's been like this a while now 4-6 weeks I think. I even put off sex to see if I would get better, but I didn't.

- 2020/10/01

This sounds like it may be thrush. Try using Canesten pessaries. Your partner should also be treated and you can try lifestyle changes such as wearing cotton panties, avoiding tight jeans, avoiding bubble bath, washing your towels and underwear separately at high temperatures.