Question
Posted by: Lynette | 2019/10/08

Diabetic french poodle

My diabetic french poodle of 13 years old is not eager anymore to eat her holistic food. I would like to prepare my own home food. She loves the ostrich mince and veggies, but what else do I need? She is allergic to chicken and is good without it! Currently she is still on Vondis holistic food, but they started to add intestine meat in stead of real Ostrich now she is not eager to eat this. Please I need a healthy natural food recipe! From South Africa. Regards Lynette

- 2019/10/09

Hi Lynette,

You can contact The Pet Food Industry Association of Southern Africa (PFI) – an industry body dedicated to upholding quality standards and safety in pet nutrition through regular, regulation testing, they will be able to assist / give advice:

Contact Details

Email: info@pfisa.co.za
Tel: +27 (0)33 343 2874
Fax: +27 (0)880 33 343 4669