Question
Posted by: Chané | 2018/06/15

My Yorkshire terrier was vomiting, should I be worried about this and should I take my Yorkshire terrier to the vet?

My Yorkshire terrier has thrown up 5 times this morning it was like a white thick slime and his gums were white. I gave him the charcoal powder from the charcoal capsules as my vet suggested I can use that whenever my dogs feel unwell as it helps. He stopped vomiting after that but he has been so tired and has no energy and just sleeps and hasn’t touched any food we tried giving him as he literally pushes it away. He drinks water now and then but I don’t think it is enough. He is also breathing a bit heavily. His eyes also look extremely exhausted. Should I be worried?

- 2018/06/18

The best will be to take your yorkie to the vet - he / she will be able to give advice and decide on a treatment plan if needed.