Question
Posted by: Catherine Kotze | 2019/05/22

My Medical Aid Scheme never disclosed the existence of PMBs' to us.

Our desperation stems from Unfairness and lack of Due-Care being applied to my current Medical Conditions. please may I forward you a summary thereof, via e-mail. It is such a complex situation.

- 2019/05/22

Hi Catherine
Unfortunately, I do not know enough about medical aids to be of any help - rather speak to the doctor who is treating you for your current medical condition. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/29

Most important - read up on the PMB's - education is the best weapon to fight a medical aid

Posted by: me | 2019/05/29

PMB's are my nightmare hobby. Google PMB's and get the contact number for the Ombudsman. In the mean time, get the PMB application forms from your medical aid and have your doctors, etc fill them out and e-mail them to your medical and. Phone them same day and start pestering them for claim numbers. DON'T keep quiet. Submit to Ombudsman, publish on Facebook (preferably your medical aids FB page) and get your doctor on your side. DON'T give up, trust me, you can win but it takes a lot of perseverance

Reply to me