Question
Posted by: Whitney | 2018/12/18

More responsibility

Recently our manager resigned and for 7 months now I have been doing my work and her work. I am however still in a lower position and still same salary. I do feel they are abusing me in the office as I am now doing more work and given more responsibility but there is no amendment to my contract or my salary. Please help.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer
- 2018/12/18

re: More Responsibility

You should raise an internal grievance as per the grievance procedure at work.  If this doesn't give you results then you are entitled to refer the matter to the CCMA as an unfair labour practice.