Question
Posted by: Headache | 2019/05/22

Migraine

Hi I get sever migraines about twice a month, I am 51 years old and cycle like clock work, I am going for my gynae app next week, and my husband says that I should discuss this with the gynae, as it could be low testosterone levels. But heads are nit a gynaes speciality, or is it

- 2019/05/27

No, but hormones are a gynae's 'thing', so it is definitely worth discussing the migraines with your gynae - especially if you are on a contraceptive, this could be causing the migraines. Good luck and I hope that you find the answer soon.