Question
Posted by: Sai | 2019/05/15

Micro penis

Hello ma'am, My name is Sai. I am about 21 years of age. My penis size is 3.5 inches length and 4 inches thickness. I never participate in sex. Am I going to satisfy a girl? Am I eligible for sex? Is my size ok? I am getting depressed day by day, I don't know what it means for me. Please answer. 

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/05/17

You are always able to have sex even if you do not have a penis. Make sure that you are phenomenal at oral sex and manual stimulation of any and all erogenous zones; and a very tuned in lover. This means that you make sure that you attend to your partner’s sexual needs and desires.

And if they require something larger for penetration, but a dildo and use that (with their permission).