Question
Posted by: Eve | 2019/02/18

Mercilon

Help! I'm currently taking my second strip of Mercilon back to back (to avoid my period). I am around half way through the second pack. However, I am currently traveling and have realised I've forgotten it. Can I have a 7 day break now, and then just start taking it again after the 7 days and still be protected?

- 2019/02/19

If you have a 7 day break, you will have a  period. You will be protected as this is the same a staking the placebo pills. However, if it is not the time of the cycle for your placebos, it will disrupt your cycle and may have some side effects.