Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/03/25

Meldene

Hi, i had a baby in Aug '18 and only went back on the pill around the 15th of Feb'19. I was using Oralcon prior to the pregnancy and now i am on Melodene. I started the pill when my periods started in Feb- i had my periods as normal and it stopped for about 2-3 days and started again. But its kinda like spotting. So i got my periods in March again as normal and after a day or two i started bleeding again.. Should i change the pill?

- 2019/03/26

I would suggest that you continue for one more month and see what happens.