Question
Posted by: | 2019/02/15

Masturbation Affer Testicular Torsion Surgery

I had testicular torsion surgery. Still have both testicles. 6 days ago. Right testicle. 14 years old. My problem is that I have the urge to masturbate, my right testicle does not hurt. Stitches have come off, and had a wet dream my 2 day, after 4 days ago. Can I masturbate I really feel the urge to and before the surgery I hadn’t masturbated in 1 week and I’m worried 2 weeks of not masturbating is not healthy. When can I start masturbating again?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/02/16

6 weeks minimum; 10 weeks is probably better. Check with your doctor - that is your best bet!