Question
Posted by: | 2019/12/12

30-year-old virgin

I am male aging 30-31 and not married, never had a sex. My parents want me to get married but many of my friends and seniors say that its very late marriage and sexually you become weak after 30. I am very much concerned and remains depressed about it. What can I do the time spent never come back.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/12/23

Sex is more psychological and emotional than anything else (as long as you have no physical health issues). Believe that you are a sex god, educate yourself about pleasing a woman, retain a sense of humour, engage fully and listen to your partner and you will have the potential to rock their sexual world! 

I know previously abstinent priests who have only married in their 50's and have been very successful lovers and husbands. You do not become weak after 30. You may not be able to have sex as many times in one day as when you were younger. But trust me, quality is more important for most sexual partners. 

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/12/15

Im not an expert, but im 28, I've had sex but not married. You shouldn't dwell on your past and don't listen to other people. Yes you should actively be looking for someone on your own, whether it be dating websites depending on your culture or just general dating, figure out what you want from them and put your self out there. The past or others opinions shouldn't hold you back. People get married at 50, its not ideal but it happens. If your concerned about having kids if your too late, visit a sperm bank perhaps. Going out to meet someone can be time consuming, that's why i recommended dating websites.