Question
Posted by: | 2019/12/08

Menopause is causing no intimacy with my wife

In a very healthy relationship with my partner. My problem is no intimacy because she is going through menopause. She used the patches and tablets but stopped and she has no desire being intimate. I have a high sex drive. Have spoken and nothing is happening

- 2020/01/14

Sex drive does decline as people get older and menopause is only one of the reasons for this. You might try to find out if sex is painful or if she just has not desire. Often in the latter, if you initiate sexual activity, she will get in the mood later. You might also consider seeing a sex therapist.