Question
Posted by: No sex drive after using steroids | 2013/07/28

Low or no sex drive after using steroids?

I'm a 33 year old male. I've used steroids before when I was gyming. I've stop using steroids. After I stop using steroids, I have no sex drive. What can cause this problem and why? What can I do to get my sex drive back?

- 2013/07/28

Steroids most definetely have some negative impacts on he human body. It is best to seek the professional medical advice. Request that they test your hormones - testosterone and explore with you what the physical impact had been and the best course of action to take. 

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/03

Having worked in the health and sports nutrition industry for many years ive seen this problem alot with many body builder and athletes. The most common solution for guys I found to help was and aromatase inhibitor such as 6-alpha-Bromodione mixed with DI-aspartic acid sarcosine, and alpha gpc taking for 6-8 weeks until you begin to feel normal. then steadily weening yourself off of those supplements over a stretch of a and additional 4 weeks. I found this was alot safer for most guys then alot of the HRT medication that doctors prescribe. Best of luck to you and i hope you find the solution your looking for.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/11

'Alot' is two words in English. A lot.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/22

I'm right there with you, although I'm done and out of the game with that poison however after only 4 cycles its affected me not so great. I took all the PCT which helped but now being clean for a year I got no sex drive, no morning wood. Just flat out no good hating myself for doing it. I went to the Dr and came clean about everything and they did test which all say there normal and its all in my head. But I would have to disagree with them I know physical from mental. when I went to see a Urologist I had some hope with the Dr. wanting to try a few more tests; but when he went to run it by the head Dr. of the whole department the head dr. came back and said not going to do anymore tests with you and that everything is fine probably mental. I was completely dismissed and felt like I was being treated biased due to my age which is 25. I'm almost tempted to go back to doing the shit just so I can now feel normal. So if any helpful ideas I'm open.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/10

How long can it take for everything to go back to normal?

Posted by: juiced | 2013/07/29

Hi. I hope you did some research before you used Steroids. they will have a sever affect on your WHOLE body if you stop using them without the correct after care. You need to taper your dosage of , use HCG and Anti Estrogens , and anti aromatisers for at least 6 weeks when you get off the juice. Your Body shuts down the production of testosterone and other male hormones when exogenous hormones are present in excessive amounts. ie: Steroids.! Your body will now have to start producing Testosterone by itself again in adequate amounts,. Your Doctor will most likely give you a long acting testosterone such as nebido , and also some treatement like Proviron to help you body produce its own testosterone,.

Reply to juiced