Question
Posted by: | 2018/12/12

Low Sex Drive Teenager

Like most teenagers, I had a lot of sex drive some time ago, but the same can't be said lately. In the last months, even if I want to engage in sexual activity, and feel like doing it for moment, the whole thing just goes away very rapidly. Both my body and mind feel like they refuse to, and I don't know why.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/12/18

Sometimes when we are stressed or having unresolved issues playing on our minds we can lose our sexual desire. Usually your drive returns when you feel better about life or any obstacles you may be encountering. Lack of sleep, too much alcohol, smoking, a poor diet, are also just a few other things that can contribute to a lowered sex drive.