Question
Posted by: | 2017/11/05

Low Sex Drive - For him

Hi there, I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half and we used l have sex all the time. To the point where we would be randomly waking up in the night and have sex. And I know lately I have put on some weight due to some medical conditions and it has made me very self conscious but if I think about it reasonably I don’t look over weight. However in the last 3 months I’ve probably had sex with my boyfriend about 6 times. He says there’s nothing wrong and he doesn’t know why and sometimes I think it’s our age difference I’m 22 and he’s 27 but I can’t help but feel it’s my weight and it’s really affecting me. Do you have any advice ? Or is there anything I can do to increase the sex because I am so physically attracted to him and just want him to man handle me sometimes or make me feel sexy but those 6 times we have had sex I started it. I just feel discussing it with him gets me nowhere.

- 2017/11/27

It sounds as if the two of you need have a frank talk as I cannot see that your weight gain or your age difference can be contributing to the drastic decrease in your sexual activity. However, it would seem as if your boyfriend has lost his desire to be sexual with you. If you get stuck in your discussion, it would be worth your while to see a couples therapist to try to get to the bottom of this issue. 

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/11/07

My boyfriend never wants to have sex but watches porn alone all the time. What should I do?

Posted by: ED | 2017/11/07

I am going to go out on a limb here and say it is because of your weight that your bf might have lost interest. Best thing to do is get a positive attitude and loose the weight again. Other option is to move on and find someone who prefers a fuller figure. Medical condition also does not cut it when coming to weight gain. If you do not eat you cannot pick up weight. Best of luck

Reply to ED