Question
Posted by: Sameer | 2020/06/09

Loss of sensitivity of Penis

My Sexual Timing is 3~7 minutes in 1st Attempt. My Refractory Period is 20 minutes. In 2nd attempt after 20 minutes of ejaculation, when I try 2nd time, I feel my penis after 5~7 minutes of penetration, insensitive and lose erection while my penis is inside of vagina. After 10 minutes I again gain erection and feel same, and again after 10 minutes I gain erection and after 5~7 minutes of penetration I ejaculate normally. I am 31 years old.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/06/17

Please have a look at https://drdespina.podbean.com/ and see if I answer some of your question in the erectile dysfunction podcast.