Posted by: Dave | 2018/02/17

Loss of force and timing of ejaculate

Hi Doctor, Over the last year, or so, my ejaculate began losing force and sometimes does not come out until I become flaccid. What I find online does not cover this situation. There are 2 situations. 1st, when I feel contractions, the ejaculate does not squirt out anymore. It just comes out slowly and continues coming out until after I have become flaccid. Then 2nd, sometimes I do not feel contractions. In this case nothing comes out until well after the sensation of orgasm when I am flaccid. In these situations the orgasm lasts much longer and is more intense than usual. However, there is no sense of contractions. My wife is an extremely beautiful woman and much younger than I am. She absolutely loves our sex. She loves and has the best climaxes when we ejaculate together. But I just do not have the same force as before and as described in the title, often the timing of it is wrong. She doesn't complain, yet I know she is missing it. Do you have any idea how to treat this? The retrograde and "dry" orgasm descriptions do not match physical symptoms. Thank you.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2018/02/20

Dave, go see a urologist near you asap. No one here can help you.