Question
Posted by: | 2019/05/15

Losing weight (Graves Disease)

I would like to know the following: One of my friends lost a lot of weight. She is using all may rapid Shredded fat burner and GW 501516. I would like to know if it will have any effects on my disease, as I have Graves disease. Years ago, there was a product call thins. I cannot use that product as there is something in there which I am allergic to. Will I also be allergic to these products? I do not want to buy this product and have an allergic reaction to it as this products is very expensive. I am not on any treatments at the moment.

- 2019/05/20

I have just answered your question, it was posted twice. Have a lovely day.