Question
Posted by: Sean | 2019/04/23

Less satisfaction in orgasm

After kidney stone surgery, and being catheterized, I noticed that it felt like my orgasms were not full anymore. I get aroused and still very hard, and I feeling the orgasm coming, but then when I expect that great flowing feeling, it feels like the semen just doesn't want to come out, and it affects the pleasure. After doing some "research" on the internet, I have come to the conclusion that my issue is somewhere in between the emission and ejaculation phase of my orgasm. Its like the "Contractions in the pelvic floor muscles and prostate gland" are only pushing a little to push semen out. I personally think some damage was done to me while catheterized, but I'm not a doctor, and don't know for sure. This happens whether I'm masturbating or having ex with my wife. Any thoughts?

- 2019/05/10

Hi Sean
I think the best would be to go to a urologist for an examination and possible explanation. Good luck!