Question
Posted by: | 2020/01/23

Left back pain close to my bone

I was om admission for treatment on iv antibiotics 6 days again which started with back and side pains, the doctor said it's kidney infection/bloodstream infection and also they found something like miscarriage in the womb which they had to evacuate within the period. But 2 days after i left the hospital, the pains started from left bottom to the lower back region travels up near the left bone making me uncomfortable. If i try resting on that side at times, its like am resting on a bone or something seems not right. Kindly advise. Thanks in anticipation.

- 2020/01/24

I would suggest that you go back to the doctor who treated you. If you had a kidney infection which has not resolved, this could cause pain in the back as you describe.