Question
Posted by: Cheryl | 2019/01/16

Lameness

I seem to go lame from the neck down for a short period of time every now and then. There is no pain involved (maybe slightly in the neck area) but it is very difficult to move arms, hands, fingers, etc. Before going for all the necessary expensive tests which I know I must do, are there any possible answers for this

Expert ImageHealthy Bones
- 2019/01/17

Hi Cheryl

It is best to have this checked out sooner rather than later because it does sound as if you have some nerve involvement and the cause can only be determined by an MRI

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/01/18

Thank you for the feedback, just very expensive so will have to make a plan somehow :)