Question
Posted by: india | 2018/01/17

LOWER BACK PAIN

i am 16 years old and suffering from back pain since 6months.I am not able to sit in the school. Can you play check my messages. and give me a solution. I have my exams within a month. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NZ8PWaKE4ueXXJXjxWWL22GoW5Zbs8rP?usp=sharing

Expert ImageHealthy Bones
- 2018/01/17

Please visit your doctor for a physical examination and the necessary tests to determine why you have had pain for the past 6 months.

It would be quite irresponsible for me to make an uninformed comment about your pain without the necessary data - you do need to visit your doctor urgently please.