Question
Posted by: WORRIED | 2018/02/11

LOW SEX DRIVE

I AM 32 YEARS OLD AND HAVE 3 KIDS. I HAVE LOST INTEREST ON SEX AND DIS IT WORRYING ME COS I AM MARRIED. IS IT POSSIBLE TO REACH MENOPAUSE AT 32. KINDLY ADVISE ON THE SUPPLEMENTS OR TABLETS I CAN TAKE TO REVIVE MY SEXUAL LIFE.

- 2018/02/12

Most causes of low sex drive are psychological. If you are busy and tired and preoccupied with your children then you probably will not be in the mood for sex. You need to try and make dedicated time for this. It is not about supplements but about rekindling romance with your husband,