Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2019/04/16

Journey Called Life

Hello Cybershrink Was wondering if you are still the same Cybershrink that has always shared his wisdom? I always use to post here back in the day.... Wanted to give an update but don't know if you are the same Cybershrink... Let me know Love and Light...

- 2019/04/18

Hi Kasandra,
Good to hear from you again. Welcome back ; wish more of the old gang would post again. Yes, this is still the same old Cybershrink, limping on, older if not wiser,  I think I'm the only survivor of the original team which started Health24 and the Forums, all those years ago.  Maybe I don't always hide my light under  bushel ; sometimes I hide my bushel under a light.
I look forward to seeing your update

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/04/17

Yes it is still the same Cybershrink, Kasandra. He is still sharing his wisdom....