Question
Posted by: | 2020/08/28

Ivedal for insomnia

Morning Doc My GP prescribed Ivedal 10mg for me for insomnia. But when I take the tablet something strange happens to me. Instead of making me sleepy, it makes me drowsy but hyperactive. I tried to take two or three, but the "hyperactivity" just increases. Is this normal?

- 2020/09/15

It is a normal 'abnormal' reaction - meaning that some drugs have the opposite effect on some people than intended. I suggest that you ask your doctor for a different sleeping tablet, because this one is not going to work (and increasing the dosage is dangerous). Good luck and stay safe.