Question
Posted by: | 2019/01/29

Family issue

I've been made aware that my sister-in-law may be into me. Does the following information support this claim? The 3 of us were out at dinner on the weekend, having a few drinks and she decided to open up to me about not having a man and that it's difficult and a struggle to find a man (all while my fiancé has gone to the toilet). She will constantly find eye contact with me in every conversation, especially when in a group conversation. It's like she's only talking to me. Her body language is always directed towards me, even when in groups of people. She'll always smile and laugh with me. I've caught her looking at me several times and she'll quickly look away. She tends to seek my validation on things (even though she's an extremely opinionated and strong woman). She's vocal and not afraid to let it be known but when we're alone, she sometimes struggles to start a conversation or hold any eye contact.

- 2019/01/29

Your message isn't entirely clear.  You're speaking about your sister-in-law, who sounds desperate to get a man, potentially you.  What's happened to her husband ?  Is he dead or are they divorced ?  Or is she saying that she's eager to have an affair with someone ?  Wouldn't this be a rather odd topic for her to raise with any family members ? 
Secondly, what is your personal attitude towards this ?  If you don't welcome such approaches from her ( when you refer to your fiancee, this suggests you are seriously emotionally attached to someone else : by the  way, has she noticed anything ? ) why can't you simply speak to her directly, saying that you find it unpleasant and embarrassing when she talks to you about wanting a man  ; that you are not in the business of supplying men for anyone ; and that you yourself are happy in your current relationship and in no way available for any other relationship,  and would she please not raise such matters with you again, and, if she had imagined such a possibility, would she please take note you do not want any deeper rlationhip with her.