Question
Posted by: | 2018/06/14

Itchy amrpits

I have developed itchy armpits for the past couple of months. I havent changed any of the products i use especially the roll on, etc. But the itch is so unbearable i have to scratch and because of the sctratching my armpits become raw and then get black patches. Please help. What could be wrong with me?

- 2018/06/19

I think it is best to stop using under arm roll on for the moment and see if the itch improves, it can be that your skin has built up a tolerance of the specific roll on that you were using, or the product itself could have changed the ingredients without you knowing. I also suggest that you go to the GP for an ointment or cream to bring a bit of relief to the itch. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.