Question
Posted by: | 2019/05/16

Is there any medical or natural treatment for Peyronie disease in South Africa ?

I’m 50 years old, Few days ago a I noticed that my penis is curved, painful when in erection and I can palpate some hard mass under the skin of the penis.

- 2019/05/21

Please go to the Urologist as soon as possible, just to confirm the diagnosis, and then the treatment can be discussed. Yes, there is medical treatment available, but the diagnosis has to be confirmed - I am concerned about the hard mass that you can palpate. Good luck.