Question
Posted by: Katja | 2018/04/18

Is there a way that I can find out if my boyfriend is texting someone else every day?

My boyfriend is on whatsapp with his brothers girlfriend everyday, he denies it, when I mentioned I saw them he blocked me on whatsapp.. they are on messenger as well, this is going on for a year and a half now...please help what do I do?

- 2018/04/19

Hi Katja,
Absolutely EVERYTHING works better when people communicate directly, actually speaking to each other in the quaint old-fashioned way. So many things get confused and needlessly complicated when we insist on fiddling with gadgets instead. 
Why are you concerned that your bf is texting someone else every day ? How do you know ? Have you been snooping on his phone ?  If so, why ? Presumably there is something something not going right in your relationship with him, so you felt you needed to check up on him ?  You're snooping on his Whatsapp and Messenger chats,  maybe in other ways,  too ?  Maybe it'd be best to put don his phone, and yours, and actually talk calmly to each other about whatever is bothering you ?
Then you mention that his chats are with HIS brother's girlfriend.  Is that also a problem ? Presumably you know the content of those chats : are these innocent, or does it sound as though they are having an affair of some sort ? You say he denies they are chatting, so presumably you have raised the matter with him ?  Didn't he ask how you knew there might be such chatting ?
Then you say you "mentioned" that you"saw them" : does this refer to the same conversation ? Was this a mention to him, made on whats-app, which led to him blocking you ? Or were you mentioning it to someone else ? 
Have you thought whether you should "mention" it to his brother ? 
You ask what you should do, but it's not at all clear what you want to achieve by whatever you do.