Question
Posted by: Nat | 2020/01/20

Is there a chance that I am pregnant?

My period ended on 25th December. On 28th december, I was fooling around with my boyfriend. We were naked and his penis rubbed over my vagina a couple of times. He did not enter me, neither did he cum. As per my period tracker, I am supposed to have my period on the 20th of January. I have symptoms like lower back pain, acne, bloating, gas, cramps, fatigue. The problem is pregnancy also has the same symptoms. These symptoms have been happening from the past 2-3 days. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? I do have period delays (by 2-3 days) and sometimes it comes early too. I am just worried because there is a lot of scary stuff on google.

- 2020/01/21

Pregnancy sounds unlikely from what you describe. I would suggest waiting a  few days and see if your period starts.