Question
Posted by: | 2019/09/02

Is tantric sex the same as orgasm without ejaculation for men?

Hi I came across a technique that is supposed to help last longer and allows me to orgasm without ejaculation. I have trained my pc muscles to the point that I can squeeze and stop the ejaculation. However I have two questions: 1- Is it safe to do this? Won't i get any prostate or "balls" problem if I don't ejaculate long term? 2- Apparently I am supposed to be able to avoid the refractory period if I have an orgasm without ejaculation, however since my short practice and being able to do this only two times now, everytime I have lost my erection immediately after the orgams without ejaculating. Would appreciate an expert reply.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/09/03

Hello. I am assuming that you ejaculate at some point though? So you orgasm, and you orgasm, and you orgasm, and then...? I see that you say that you lose your erection, but are you intending to use this technique every time you masturbate or have sex?

There is research to suggest that multiple ejaculations per week can be a factor in staving off prostate cancer. There is no concrete research to suggest that not ejaculating will lead to adverse health outcomes though.