Question
Posted by: Concerned Mother | 2019/01/15

Specialist

My daughter (10 years old) has started menstruating two months ago....her second cycle came and was short but less painful and stopped a week and a half ago... She started menstruating again last night and has been in a lot of pain.... she has also said that it is a heavier flow than the first two times....her schedule is also all over the place at this stage.... Should we give it some time to settle or is it time to involve a specialist?

- 2019/01/18

I think you should give it some time to settle. She can use Ponstan in the meantime. This should help with the pain and may lessen the amount of bleeding.