Question
Posted by: Val31 | 2019/08/05

Is it a possible pregnancy?

Hi, My cycle is normally 21-23 days and today i started which is 6 days earlier then normal and it was unusual, it was pink and slimy and its not heavy, can this possibly be implantation bleeding or what else could it be?

- 2019/08/06

It is possible that this is an implantation bleed though it is a bit far from your period. You do have quite a short cycle, so it may just be a hormonal "early period". If pregnancy is a concern, then I would suggest waiting till the date your period would normally have been due and checking a pregnancy test then.