Question
Posted by: Chris | 2019/08/17

Sexy lingerie

Okay I've been wearing panties which has grown into full lingerie outfits ever since I've been 13-14 years of age. I've tried quitting so many times but I find myself back in lingerie within a month or two. I love women more than ever, mainly after I started to dress up in lingerie. Well whenever I'm dressed up in some really sexy lingerie I have fantasies of sleeping with men, which I've done in the past. It's not that I'm attracted to men but when I'm in my sexiest lingerie I like to fantasize about oral sex with men. Is this common?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/08/19

Morning. This is not uncommon. Many men enjoy dressing up in women's lingerie, and fantasize about other men. Unfortunately, it is still considered pretty taboo (well, if you identify and are identified as, a heterosexual male), so not many people talk openly about it. But often, half the fantasy and thrill is that it is taboo!