Question
Posted by: Chris | 2019/06/20

Is being a skinny man unattractive?

Hi is this why I'm still single today. I can't even put on weight at all. I have a very active job. That keep me skinny.

- 2019/06/22

I'm pretty sure I answered this question another time it was posted here, Chris.  Some people like others, without caring whether they are skinny, fat, or bulging with muscles.  Some prefer skinny, or plump, or red-headed, or left-handed, or whatever.   Sensible people, even though they may have preferences, know that what really matters is the nature of the person within that body, not it's shape, colour, weight, or measurements. 
It sounds likely that your problems lie more in your relative lack of self-esteem and self-confidence, and you can sort that out by seeing a counselor.  Once you realize how great you are in your inner self, others will be more likely to notice this, too.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/06/21

What is your height and weight?