Our expert says:
are widespread plants and mildly poisonous, ingesting leaves or flowers can
irritate the digestive tract. It’s the sap that’s irritating and a few animals
can develop rashes when they get it on their lips and from breaking a branch or
leaves. When animals ingest whole flowers they can develop excessive
salivation, vomiting, diarrhea. Take your animal to the veterinarian to receive
prompt supportive treatment and avoid any complications.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.