Question
Posted by: Jito | 2020/07/02

Irregular periods

I'm 17 going on 18 and I have really irregular periods.I was expecting to have started this week because i had PMS signs such as sore nipples,cramps etc but it still has not started yet.This is not really the first time that its happened,I have skipped between months before particularly this year.I'm not exactly why this happens..I'm wondering if this is a problem? like if its normal?I'm not pregnant.

- 2020/07/07

You don' t say when you started your periods. It is quite common in the first couple of years to have irregular periods as the hormonal system matures. It is sometimes useful to take the Pill to regulate your periods at this time.