Question
Posted by: Pelonomi | 2019/07/30

Irregular Bleeding

After giving birth through C-section two years ago I decided to take the injection (depo). Since then I have been experiencing irregular vaginal bleeding and the nurse advised me to use Biphasil tablets to stop the bleeding and when these Biphasil tablets are finished the bleeding starts again. What can the problem be?

- 2019/07/31

It sounds like the injection does not agree with you. Irregular bleeding can be a side effect in some women. I would suggest that you look at an alternative form of contraception. The IUCD or implant may be options.