Question
Posted by: Queen | 2020/01/08

Infertility

I have been having unprotected sex with my husband for 5 years now and we only have one child whose 12 years now. I was on an injection for prevention but I stopped. Is there any reason why am I not getting pregnant yet

- 2020/01/27

Hi Queen

Infertility is a difficult problem to deal with and can be very emotional. As you have been trying naturally for quite some time with no success I urge you to take the next step and consult with your gynaecologist or a fertility specialist for further assistance. You both will need to be investigated so as to establish what the cause of the fertility problem is.

Answered by Dr T Mohamed