Question
Posted by: Joan | 2019/10/12

Infection

I find that when I eat diary, I get a bladder infection. When I cut out all diary I dont have any problems. This happens every time I eat diary? Why does this happen? Thanks

- 2019/10/15

Hi Joan

Dairy won't cause a bladder infection, but it can worsen the symptoms. Is it really a bladder infection, or could it be a vaginal infection, mimicking the signs of a bladder infection? Dairy (and gluten) can also worsen a vaginal infection. I suggest that you take a good probiotic daily such as probiflora intensive rescue, and try and stay away from dairy as far as you can. If this helps you to have less symptoms of bladder infection, then it should be worth it. Also go to your doctor for a check-up to make sure that there are no other causes for the bladder infection.