Question
Posted by: Muriel | 2018/12/18

I'm on euthyrox 200ml my counting for thyroid 0,01 l thyroid & 21.4h thyroxine. Want to know if meds are right amount? Reason I ask the question on a previous occasion my thyroid counting was the hormone counting also low & the other counting high. They put me on 150ml 4 months later after I was on the meds the hospital found out the meds was too strong. I was supposed to get a hysterectomy. Hospital put me on 100ml few weeks later clinic take blood counting low. They put me on 150ml & 6weeks later take again blood now the counting drop more as I give you above. I'm sometimes very tired have some days irregular heartbeat getting cold when the most people get warm & don't sleep to well. I'm almost 50 years. Have no hot flushes, my periods was since I can remember 7days the last year or 2 it goes to 2weeks & sometimes twice a month after a week in between. I went on 7 Dec for blood & did get my result on 11Dec. Since the 12Dec I'm on the 200ml. How long before I can go again for bloodtest?

- 2018/12/20

Thyroid treatment is not handled by gynaecologists. I would suggest that you consult your GP, physician or whoever is managing your thyroid problem.