Question
Posted by: Chris | 2019/06/15

I'm a skinny man is it a turn off from women?

Hi I'm a skinny man and can never put on weight. I just wounder if women don't find me attractive looking. I have a active job that keep me skinny. Also been skinny since I was young.

- 2019/06/18

Hi Chris,
Well, as I'm not looking out for young men, maybe I'm not the best person to ask, and our good readers may have useful comments to offer. 
Actually, though, I doubt that your slender build is really relevant here.  Individual people have widely differing tastes.  Some like red-heads, or blondes ; they find a person taller or shorter than themselves more appealing. They like a partner who is plump and curvy or slim and svelte.  They prefer someone who looks rather like themselves, or different. 
Often, they find someone who on immediate appearance isn't quite what they fancy, then discover this is a lovely person they really like a lot : the personality is most important,  the core content of the person, rather than the wrappings.  Strong and lasting relationships are usually based on the participants' nature and the whole range of their interests, likes and dislikes,  rather than only appearance.
One factor that sometimes plays a part, is that if you, yourself, lack self confidence and worry about any aspect of your appearance, then other people pick up on that unease and are a little more hesitant to approach you ; and if that in turn makes you feel worse about yourself, that may further discourage them to get closer.
It can be off-putting to others, when someone conveys a sense of uneasy lack of comfort and pleasure in themselves.  So, you're a very nice person who's thin rather than fat : that can be very attractive.

1
Posted by: Tammy | 2019/06/19

Hi Chris Personally hygiene is more important to me than being skinny. I am overweight and my husband adores me and my body. Most men like a skinny girl. I look for kindness, hygiene (clean body, clean body nooks & sleeves), trimmed and clean nails & toenails, fresh breath, fresh feet, clean private parts aka the nooks and sleeves, clean ears, fresh hair or scalp (hubby has no hair) + clean and neat clothes and a sense of humour + kindness + animal lover + a stable job and the ability have security into the future (a house we own however modest and a decent car - nothing fancy) + the ability to do dishes, help in the house and help with our child + a guy that takes alcohol in moderation and doesn't do drugs. Those are the things I personally care about. A woman who isn't shallow will love you as you are and probably love cooking for you. If you are a nice person then you should have no problems and have no reason to be shy or feel women would be put off. Most women worry that they aren't skinny enough and those that are worry all the time about keeping that way. Trust me. Oh ps. I am tall too. I dated a guy way shorter and fatter than me and we eventually parted ways as friends. At the end of the day, looks fade even if one is built like a supermodel...what's inside really does matter. Just keep the outside neat and tidy. Show your personality! She'll find you.

Reply to Tammy