Question
Posted by: Shivangi | 2018/06/16

I was due on 11th jun but I’ve had no period I’ve done roughly 5 pregnancy tests and they all say negative?

I was due on 11th jun but I’ve had no period I’ve done roughly 5 pregnancy tests till now and they all say negative? Is it too early to test? One of the medical site www.medlifeweb.com say that I should do pregnancy test 10-15 days after my missed date to get accurate result. Is it right? Is any method by which I can test my pregnancy ASAP? Plz Help! What should i do?

- 2018/06/19

The most accurate way to check early on if you are pregnant is with a blood pregnancy test.