Question
Posted by: Kathy Harris | 2018/02/19

I was diagnose of COPD

I was not really having a problem breathing at first. My throat was burning; I thought I had strep throat. I had pain in my neck, and there was swelling around my collar bone. The first doctor I went to said he did not know why there was swelling. He gave me antibiotics and told me that if the swelling was not better to come back in three weeks and i went back after three weeks he diagnosed me of COPD and told me there was no cure. So i decided to purchase COPD herbal remedy from Standard Herbs Home, i used the COPD herbal medicine for four weeks and i was totally cure of COPD. All thanks to standard Herbs Home. God bless.

Expert ImageCough Expert
- 2018/02/23

I’m glad you’re feeling better.  Expectorants don’t really work, and I suggest that you avoid them.  The best thing to do could be to quit smoking.