Question
Posted by: Concerned scared 12/5 girl who’s almost 13 | 2019/05/22

Pinkish discharge came out did I break my hymen through masturbation??

I’m a 12/5 female who hit puberty at 9yrs. When I was 10 I started getting sexual interests and didn’t know what it was till I was 11 when I found out what masturbation was. And I was very curious about what sex was like so I grabbed something the shape of a man’s part. And I went really hard and it felt really good and i almost started screaming but I stopped and when I took the curling iron out pinkish discharge came out and I cried because it was at that point I knew I did something wrong. Do gynecologists see If you’re a virgin or not? Because I don’t want to go to one and have them tell my mom I’m not a Virgin then I would have to explain what I did and get in trouble for it! I can’t even talk to my mom about wanting to try a tampon because she gets mad!!

- 2019/05/30

Why do you want to see a gynaecologist? This is only necessary when you become sexually active or if you have a problem. If your hymen is broken, this will be seen. A doctor, however, will not give information to your mother without your consent.