Question
Posted by: Boitumelo | 2018/03/21

I took a morning after pill while experiencing implantation bleeding, could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on Saturday then I took the morning after pill about 50 hours later (which was on Monday), by then I was experiencing implantation bleeding. Could this mean I am pregnant

- 2018/03/22

I am not sure why you call this implantation bleeding as this implied that you are pregnant. Light bleeding may be the result of the morning after pill. You also don't say where in your cycle you were and if this could perhaps be the start of your normal period.