Question
Posted by: Chrissy | 2019/03/20

I think my knee is out of place or something

I am a female I'm 25 I have had no past surgeries I'll take no medicines. Okay earlier about 2 hours ago I was jumping up to get into something and I had my right leg on the thing I was getting in in my arms I was pulling up with them of course well when I went to push off with my left leg it popped and like felt like it pulled out underneath my knee cap to the left side it hurts extremely bad and now whenever I put any pressure at all it feels like it's going to pop back out or whatever it did and it hurts so bad and when I turn my foot the wrong way it also feels like that what do I do

- 2019/03/22

Hi Chrissy

It sounds as if one of your cruciate or other knee ligaments are lax and might have been stretched a bit. It would be a good idea to go to a physiotherapist for treatment and some knee strengthening exercises. Good luck and I hope that your knee feels better soon.