Question
Posted by: WERNER Kemp | 2019/11/15

Skin problems starting on both legs

I sitting with a skin problem on both of my legs. I GOT A SPOT LONG ONE, It is from my bottom part  of both legs And also left feet upper right side. What can this be,and what treatment are you suggestAs I said I got a skin problem . A such a spot is covered almost my bottom part of my legs( both legs) What can the cause of this be, and. What is this spots called really, and what such of treatment can I get Dr .? NB I HOPE I'm at the right expert to ask this question, otherwise send it through to the correct expert please. I will appreciate it.

- 2019/11/20

The name of your skin problem and the treatment depends on the cause of the lesion on the skin. It might a fungal infection, or a type of eczema, it could also be due to poor circulation in the veins of the lower limbs. I suggest that you go to the doctor urgently, especially if the lesion seems to grow. Good luck.