Question
Posted by: Gary | 2019/05/16

I started taking Predoxen Male enhancement pills seven days ago

The Predoxen guide says in order to get the vasodiloators deep into the penis tissue, you have to masturbate, to a full erection. Today I had to masturbate real fast in order, to ejaculate which wasn't much. But the second time during the evening I could only achieve the full erection for 10 minutes. I couldn't ejaculate, and there also was no sensation during that time either. Why is this happening?

- 2019/05/21

There are various 'over the counter' products available, but they do not always work as expected. If you are struggling with erectile dysfunction, rather go to a Urologist, who will treat you with the necessary medication, after determining what the cause of the erectile dysfunction is. Good luck.