Question
Posted by: Denise | 2020/02/17

Jealous boyfriend doesn't trust me

what do i do, my bf is very jealous and he does not trust me, i am forever accused of things i dont do. i work in a male dominant environment so i get accused with that, we get 30 mins lunch break and if i go to the mall with ladies in the office i must hear who am i seeing in the mall. i mean really now in 30 mins. if we socializing with couples, and i socialize with the woman, i must hear im into that woman etc, i had a good friend and after meeting him i no longer really worry with my bestie because he accuses me with her. he really hurts me, i do so much for him and give him my heart and soul, im with him every weekend, but my good is not good enough.he is a good person, very loving caring compassionate, except for these flaws that makes me very hurt and sad. i love him so much.

- 2020/02/21

Hello Denise,
This situation does indeed sound distressing, and there seems to be rather excessive lack of trust on the part of your spouse.  It would probably be best if you could persuade him to join you in couples counselling with a good counsellor or psychologist, to better understand the range of problems and concerns here, and to work together to seek solutions.